16 Nov Healthy brownies with peppermint
I have looked everywhere for a healthy brownie recipe that is both delicious and healthy because I absolutely love brownies and I don’t wish to feel unsatisfied when I eat them. After lots of exploring I found this one which is absolutely yummy. I added my own personal touch with Doterra peppermint essential oil.
By: Lee Hersh
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 3 organic eggs (big ones)
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- ½ cup of organic cacao powder
- 3 drops of Doterra peppermint essential oil
- ½ cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Mix well all liquid ingredients in a big bowl, and add dry ingredients as mentioned above. Make sure it’s evenly mixed.
- Add the peppermint essential oil at the very end and mix again before placing the mix in the baking dish
- Grease a baking dish (preferable if its metal) with coconut oil and add the mixture
- Place the metal container in the over for 40-45 mins Get a cup of tea and when you bite it, you will see its soft inside and super chocolaty!
Enjoy with eyes closed